TruJuice is a combination of apple cider vinegar, gingergarlic juice along with honey and lemon. Due to the presence of apple cider vinegar and ginger, TruJuice makes for an ideal weight loss drink. TruJuice also enhances your metabolism, with ability to burn fat and maintain blood sugar levels.
Apple Cider Vinegar
|Nutrients||g per 100|
1. The main compound in apple cider vinegar is acetic acid which acts as an antimicrobial agent preventing the growth of harmful bacteria in the body. Apple cider vinegar improves insulin sensitivity and helps to lower the blood sugar response after a meal. It helps in weight loss by increasing satiety and lowering glucose and insulin levels.
2. Honey contains nutrients such as protein, water, energy, fibre, minerals such as iron, sodium, potassium, phosphorus, zinc and calcium, as well as B complex vitamins. Honey also has an antiobesity effect by mobilising and utilising stored fat for energy.
3. Garlic has a special compound called allicin which helps in fat reducing and lowering LDL (bad) cholesterol. Moreover, it increases basal metabolic rate and stimulates the body to burn more calories and reduce body weight.
4. Ginger lowers fat absorption, improving metabolism and helps in weight loss. It is high in gingerol, a compound with powerful antiinflammatory and antioxidant properties.
5. Lemon juice contains pectin, a soluble fiber which has been shown to help in weight loss. The components of lemon stimulate the liver to produce more bile, lemon also helps your digestive system by adding to the already present acid and assists it in flushing out unwanted toxins.