Hibiscus Tea [Tea-lover Habit] | Truweight
It is common in Indian households to enjoy an evening chai or tea. It is indeed more relaxing because of the content. But is it good for your health?
We have a Natural Tea for you that is rich in antioxidants as it contains Hibiscus flower (contains stevia, natural sweetener).
This Hibiscus Tea is also refreshing, and delicious herbal tea made as an infusion from the dried crimson or deep magenta-coloured petals of the Hibiscus flower.
It is enriched with vibrant color, flowery aroma and rich flavor. That contains vitamin C and anthocyanins.
It is a best option for replacing regular tea/coffee.
Dried Hibiscus flower and Dried Stevia Leaves
Health Benefits of Hibiscus Tea
1. Truweight Hibiscus tea is an herbal tea made as an infusion from crimson or deep magenta-coloured calyces (sepals) of the roselle (Hibiscus rosa sinensis) flower. It is consumed both hot and cold. It has a tart, cranberry-like flavour.
2. It is a refreshing and delicious infusion drink, enriched with vibrant color, flowery aroma and rich flavor with the goodness of vitamin C and bio-active anthocyanins.
3. It is an exceptionally good and healthy option for replacing coffee as a caffeine-free beverage.
4. Drinking this tea gives relief from high blood pressure and high cholesterol. It helps improve digestive system, immune system, and inflammatory problems as well.
5. It helps to cure liver diseases and reduces the risk of cancer. It can also speed up the metabolism and help in healthy, gradual weight loss.
6. With all the health benefits, it also helps you mentally relax your body and mind and brings in the extra energy to be proactive throughout the day.