We have had most of our clients talk about their favorite Truweight superfoods and one common name we here is Shake-A-Day. This jar of liquid is 100% safe and an instant hunger saviour.
It has all the nutrients and has ZERO sugar (NO artificial sweetener used).
Shake-a-Day is a delicious chocolate-flavoured and/ or vanilla-flavoured drink. It is filled with the goodness of protein-rich Whey, Casein, Prebiotic gum acacia fibre.
It also has beneficial probiotic culture, enriched with vitamins and minerals, designed specially to supplement an adult’s diet with essential nutrients and manage hunger pangs.
Skimmed Milk Powder, Cocoa Powder, Whey protein concentrate, calcium caseinate, Oligofructose, Probiotic culture (Bacillus Coagulans), Minerals & Vitamins
1. Shake-a-Day is a balanced supplement designed to fulfil the protein, vitamin and mineral requirements of our body essential for healthy functioning. It is a delicious drink filled with the goodness of whey protein.
2. Aiding weight loss: According to study, published in Nutrition and Metabolism, people who took a specialized whey fraction (Prolibra™, high in leucine, bioactive peptides and milk calcium) “lost significantly more body fat and showed a greater preservation of lean muscle compared to subjects consuming the control beverage.”
3. Anti-cancer properties: The amino acid cysteine in whey protein is a substrate for the synthesis of glutathione in the body which is a ubiquitous cellular antioxidant.
4. Lowering cholesterol: According to a study published in The British Journal of Nutrition, “there was a significant decrease in total cholesterol and LDL cholesterol at week 12 in the whey protein group compared with the casein (group).”
5. Asthma: Whey protein could improve immune response in children with asthma. A study published in the International Journal of Food Science and Nutrition, found that children with asthma who were supplemented with whey for one month had an improved cytokine response.
6. Lowering blood pressure and reducing risk of cardiovascular disease: Research published in the International Dairy Journal found that beverages that were supplemented with whey protein significantly reduced blood pressure in patients with hypertension, their risk of developing heart disease or stroke was also lower.
7. Lose fat and preserve muscle: Scientific evidence has shown that proteins high in essential amino acids (EAA), branched chain amino acids (BCAA), and particularly leucine (Leu) are associated with increased muscle protein synthesis, weight loss, body fat loss, and decreased plasma insulin and triglyceride profile.
8. Enhance muscle recovery and growth: But probably the most critical factor that puts whey protein miles ahead of other forms of protein is digestion rate. Whey digests very rapidly. In fewer than 30 minutes it can fast-track a good portion of its aminos to your muscles, and that rapid delivery of amino acids to muscle cells has been shown to be important for pushing muscle growth.
9. Boost immune function: Whey is one of the richest sources of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs), which include the three amino acids leucine, isoleucine and valine. These BCAAs have been shown to be absolutely critical for muscle growth, and even for energy during workouts. BCAAs are used to stimulate protein synthesis.
10. Fibre in Shake-a-day is mixed and balanced, and includes Inulin, Psyllium, Gum acacia and Guar gum. It contains 4 different sugars which form a mix of soluble and insoluble fibre, beneficial as a prebiotic and bulking agent.