Seeds & Nuts Muesli (Honey) is an assorted cocktail of wholesome cereals, seeds, nuts and honey. It is the ideal way to start your day.
|Nutrients||g per 100|
1. The flakes are rich in fiber and helps in making you feel full for a long time, contains low calories hence, it is ideal for weight loss. The high fibre content helps in maintaining blood sugar levels, lowering bad cholesterol levels, and avoids constipation.
2. Wheat flakes are loaded with vitamins and minerals. They contain vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, and E as well as minerals such as iron, calcium, phosphorus, zinc, copper, manganese and magnesium.
3. Oats flakes are high in fibre (beta glucan), protein and low in fat which helps in healthy weight loss, contains a balanced ratio of soluble and insoluble fibre. They are good sources of magnesium, which regulates the body’s insulin and glucose levels and prevents the development of diabetes.
4. Flax seeds are rich in healthy fats and fiber, which will feel full for longer so we ate fewer calories overall which may lead to weight loss. ALA fats may also help reduce inflammation.
5. Musk melon contains omega-3 fatty acids which has a key role in preventing cardiovascular diseases
6. Honey is as an instant energy booster since it contains different kinds of sugar molecules, especially glucose and fructose unlike white sugar where fructose and glucose are united as sucrose and require an additional step in the digestive process, and hence, the glucose acts as an instant energy source. It contains many vitamins and minerals in small amounts like niacin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium and zinc.