Truweight’s Heart-friendly seeds cocktail is rich in omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids.
Seeds Cocktail is a source of unsaturated fats, which take care of omega-3 and -6 fatty acids requirement.
This superfood contains seeds in whole form to make valuable micro-nutrients available to the body. You add these crushed seeds to your drink or curd or salad or food or simply munch them and that will do miracles.
Flaxseed, Sunflower seeds , Watermelon seeds, Muskmelon seeds, Black Sesame seeds , Pumpkin seeds and Bishop’s seed and Black salt
1. Flaxseeds are rich sources of micronutrients, fiber, manganese, vitamin B1, and the omega-3 fatty acid (alpha-linolenic acid), also known as ALA.
2. The omega-3 fatty acids present in muskmelon seeds play an important role in fighting cardiovascular diseases.
3. Watermelon seeds are extremely high in protein consisting of several amino acids such as arginine tryptophan, glutamic acid, and lysine. The body produces some arginine if it is supplemented in the diet, regulates blood pressure and helps in treating coronary heart disease.
4. Magnesium in watermelon seeds helps regulate the metabolism of carbohydrates, which has a beneficial effect on the blood sugar level.
5. Sunflower seeds contribute to the daily intake of vitamin E, vitamin B1, copper, magnesium, selenium and are good sources of phytosterols.
6. Pumpkin seeds are rich sources of heart-healthy Magnesium, Zinc for immune support, Omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants and fibers; it helps improve insulin regulation and prevents diabetic complications by decreasing oxidative stress.
7. Sesame seeds are an excellent source of copper, an incredibly good source of manganese; It is also a rich source of magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, iron, zinc, molybdenum, and selenium; has high quality protein, and rich in fibre as well.
8. Watercress seeds are a good source of iron, folic acid, calcium, ascorbic acid, tocopherol, and beta-carotene, loaded with protein and linoleic and arachidonic fatty acids.
9. Niacin (vitamin B-complex) found abundantly in sesame seeds help reduce LDL-cholesterol levels in the blood. Sesame seeds are rich in magnesium, which helps to lower blood pressure.
10.Seeds cocktail can be stress-relieving; calming vitamins thiamine and tryptophan help produce serotonin, which helps you to sleep better.
11. Sesame seeds are particularly rich in iron, so they are highly recommended for anaemia and weakness.
12. One of the best things about muskmelon seeds is its weight reducing property. The high fibre tends to make your tummy full for long and keeps hunger pangs at bay.
13. Bones and diabetes: Minerals phosphorus, potassium and magnesium are available in plenty in muskmelon seeds. They enhance bone strength and reduce the chance of developing Type 2 diabetes.