Seeds & Nuts Muesli Health Connections Of Superfoods -Truweight
It is not unusual for wanting to have breakfast that is crunchy and also healthy. Muesli is that option for you. It is high in fibre and is a great breakfast cereal to fill up your stomach.
Truweight’s muesli includes oats, flaxseeds, nuts, pumpkin seeds, raisins etc.
This seeds and nuts muesli is an assorted cocktail of wholesome cereals, seeds, nuts and honey. It is the ideal way to start your day and a reason to go nuts over seeds and flakes.
1. The flakes are rich in fiber and help in making you feel full for a long time. It contains low calories and hence, benefits of muesli for weight loss is obvious.
2. The high fibre content helps in maintaining blood sugar levels, lowering bad cholesterol levels, and avoids constipation.
3. Wheat flakes are loaded with vitamins and minerals. They contain vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B6, and E as well as minerals such as iron, calcium, phosphorus, zinc, copper, manganese and magnesium.
4. Oats flakes are high in fibre (beta glucan), protein and low in fat which helps in healthy weight loss. It contains a balanced ratio of soluble and insoluble fibre.
5. Oats flakes are good sources of magnesium, which regulates the body’s insulin and glucose levels and prevents the development of diabetes.
6. Flax seeds are rich in healthy fats and fiber. This will make you feel full for longer and hence you consume fewer calories. Hence it may lead to weight loss. ALA fats may also help reduce inflammation.
7. Musk melon contains omega-3 fatty acids which has a key role in preventing cardiovascular diseases
8. Honey is an instant energy booster since it contains different kinds of sugar molecules, especially glucose and fructose unlike white sugar where fructose and glucose are united as sucrose and require an additional step in the digestive process, and hence, the glucose acts as an instant energy source.
9. It contains many vitamins and minerals in small amounts like niacin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium and zinc.