Roasted Green Pumpkin Seeds | Truweight
Green pumpkin seeds are edible kernels of the pumpkin fruit. These seeds are a source of plenty of health-benefiting vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and essential amino-acids such as tryptophan, and glutamate.
Roasted Green Pumpkin seeds contain omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, antioxidants, and fiber. This combination has benefits for both the heart and liver.
Roasted pumpkin seeds can be consumed as a snack, sprinkled on soups and salads or ground into powder and added to foods like smoothies and more.
Roasted pumpkin seeds
- The fiber in pumpkin seeds helps lower the total amount of cholesterol in the blood and decrease the risk of heart disease.
- Pumpkin seeds also help boost the immune system. Their high content of antioxidants wards off infections by increasing the fighter cells and protects from the effects of free radicals.
- Roasted Green Pumpkin seeds are a good source of Phosphorus, Magnesium, and Zinc and are highly beneficial in keeping your bones healthy and strong.
- These seeds are a good addition into the diabetes diet plan as they are helpful in controlling blood sugar level.
- Skin and eye health are also one of major health benefits of Roasted Green Pumpkin Seeds.