Quinoa Dal Dosa | Healthy Food | Truweight
Quinoa Dal Dosa is a ready-to-cook dosa mix made of Quinoa and Pulses (Arhar, Urad, Moong dal).
This high protein dosa mix is ideal for breakfast, especially after workout.
Quinoa Dal Dosa is convenient to prepare with less resources. It contains the wonder-grain Quinoa and nutritious legumes Arhar dal, urad and moong dal.
Quinoa is a nutrient-dense food containing protein & several other nutrients while legumes are a source of protein and fibre. This makes Dosa a perfect alternative to traditional white rice dosa.
Mixed Dal (Arhar dal, Urad dal, Moong dal) Quinoa, Salt and Cumin
1. Quinoa Dosa mix is packed with the goodness of protein and provides most of the essential amino acids. It also provides energy needed to carry out different functions.
2. Dals have resistant starch which acts like fibre in the body and helps control blood sugar levels, aids bowel movement, and helps in weight loss.
3. The Quinoa Dal Dosa contains high protein that helps in digestion. Plant proteins are digested slowly which keeps you satisfied longer so that you can cut calories by avoiding overeating.
4. Urad dal is rich in iron, folate, fibre, potassium. It is also a good source of calcium, which is important for vegetarians and elderly people who require high amounts of calcium for maintaining bone health.
5. Quinoa is a traditional gluten-free seed which has always been celebrated as a wonder-grain because of its unique nutritional profile.
6. Quinoa has a high protein content, higher than other grains (>14% protein, while rice has ~7%, millet ~10% and wheat ~13%.). The protein quality is unusually superior, and its essential amino acid balance is similar to that of milk.