Quinoa & Seeds Mixture | Truweight
- Quinoa and seed mixture are a high protein snack. It contains roasted superfoods like quinoa, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, amaranth, melon seeds.
- Quinoa and amaranth are traditional gluten-free foods which have been celebrated as the mother of all grains by old civilizations. These seeds and nuts contain a bundle of good fat and essential nutrients like vitamins and minerals.
- Seeds like sunflower seeds contain mono & polyunsaturated fatty acids, omega-3 and -6 fatty acids, several vitamins like B-group vitamins, vitamin E and crucial minerals like Magnesium & Selenium.
- Quinoa seeds mixture can be a perfect replacement for traditional fried snacks. They go well with your weight loss diet and reduce your cravings for junk snacks.
- Coated Sunflower Seeds
- Puffed Quinoa
- Puffed Amaranth
- Flax Seeds
- Melon Seeds
- Spices and Condiments (Onion, Garlic, Jalapeno (0.3%), Chilli, Ginger)
- Milk Solids
- Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (Soya)
- Corn Starch
- Acidifying agent (E330), Edible oil
1.The snacks like quinoa seeds mixture at Truweight have been formulated to eliminate refined ingredients in the traditional Indian snacks and replace them with superfoods.
2. In comparison to other snacks in the market, it is healthier and more unique, as it is a balanced mix of good protein and good fat; constitutes as a healthy superfood seed mix.
Amaranth is one of the most protein-rich of any plant-based food, rivalling that of animal-based foods like cheese, in addition to being rich in calcium and micronutrients such as magnesium.
4. Quinoa has a high protein content, higher than other grains (16.2% – 20% protein, while rice has 7.5%, millet 9.9% and wheat 14%.) The protein quality is unusually superior, making quinoa a complete protein and its essential amino acid balance is similar to milk.
5. Adding sunflower, peanut, flax and melon seeds to your diet benefits your health.
6. These seeds are an excellent source of numerous health-benefiting nutrients, dietary fiber (mucilage), minerals, antioxidants and vitamins that are essential for optimum health.