Protein Granola Ladoo | Truweight
Protein granola ladoo is rich in protein and low in sugar. They are guilt free ladoos for sweet cravings if you are weight conscious.
Protein rich granola ladoo is specifically formulated to provide protein & fiber, the two nutrients which are lacking in modern day diet.
This protein ladoo is a source of beta glucan from oats. Enriched with honey, almonds & sunflower seeds, it is a tasty way to meet hunger cravings between meals.
Rolled oats, Soy protein crispie, Wheat flakes, Fructooligosaccharide Syrup (50%), Rice bran oil, Skimmed milk powder, Honey, Glucose syrup, Gum Acacia, Sunflower seeds, Muskmelon seeds, Black raisins, Dates, Puffed rice, Glycerol, Maltodextrin, Corn flakes
1. Oats are a cereal commonly eaten in the form of oatmeal or rolled oats. Oats are rich in a specific type of soluble fiber called beta-glucan.
2. Wheat flakes are made from whole wheat, which is much better as it contains more fiber than corn flakes. This is because wheat flakes are loaded with natural wheat bran. They are rich in dietary fiber, which helps you feel full for a longer duration. This makes it the best ladoo for weight loss.
3. FOS is a naturally occurring complex carbohydrate found in small amounts in various plants. Along with other starch-like oligosaccharides such as inulin, FOS is mostly indigestible.
4. FOS serves as an intestinal nutrient for the probiotic beneficial bacteria that naturally populate the gut. Thus, it promotes the ability of these bacteria to benefit overall health, especially their power to support proper digestion.
5. Black raisins contain no cholesterol. Rather, it helps curb the adverse effects of Low Density Lipoproteins (LDL) or so called ‘bad’ cholesterol found in our body.
6. Muskmelon seeds include about 3.6% protein, 4% fat, and 2.5% carbohydrate. Muskmelon seeds are incredibly rich in antioxidants as well as Vitamins A, C, and E.
7. Black raisins contain no cholesterol. Rather, it helps curb the adverse effects of Low Density Lipoproteins (LDL) or so called ‘bad’ cholesterol found in our body.