Mighty Millet Idli
Mighty Millets Idli is one of Truweight superfoods that can be easily prepared as a quick breakfast option. It is a ready-to-cook nutritious Idli made from nutrient-dense millets, protein rich dal & fibre rich red rice.
Mighty Millets Idli is convenient to prepare with no worries of soaking overnight or grinding.
This product has been formulated to include nutrient-dense millets (finger, little and kodo millets), protein-rich urad dal and fibre-containing red rice (instead of white rice). This makes Mighty Millets Idli a perfect alternative to traditional white rice idli.
Mixed millets (Finger, Little & Kodo Millets), Wheat semolina , Black gram dal, Edible vegetable oil, Red rice, Red rice flakes, Bengal gram dal, Cashews, Curry leaves, Mustard Powder, Raising Agent, Salt and Dried green chillies
Health Benefits of Mighty Millet Idli
1. Millets are nutrient dense grains and a good substitute to white rice or wheat.
2. Addition of millets, red rice poha and other functional ingredients in Mighty Millet Idli makes it a good source of quality protein; rich in vital minerals like iron, calcium, sodium and also has higher adequate amounts of fibre that helps to combat the feeling of hunger.
3. Millets are rich in B vitamins, especially niacin, B6 and folic acid, as well as the minerals such as calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium and zinc.
4. Millets are also a rich source of non-nutritional components like phenols, tannins, phytates and flavonoids and these compounds serve as antioxidants.
5. Millets can be used as a source of extremely beneficial phytochemicals in the pharmaceutical and food industry.
6. Regular consumption of millets is greatly beneficial for suffering from signs of cardiovascular disease, like high blood pressure and high cholesterol levels.
7. Red rice has more fiber, bran & iron than white rice. It has a low glycemic score as compared with white rice. A low glycemic score indicates that the carbohydrates in red rice do not cause a large spike in blood sugar.
8. Red Rice Poha is a good source of resistant starch (RS).
9. Black gram dal is one of the richest sources of protein and dietary fibre in a vegetarian diet.
10. Mighty millet is a well-balanced healthy product with high protein content along with the presence of essential amino acids compared to the low protein white rice.