As compared to 85 to 90% wheat in most brands of multigrain atta, Multigrain Hi-Protein Atta has 77% wheat and 23% gluten-free ingredients. It has more than 85% whole grains.
Whole wheat flour
Pea protein concentrate
Amaranth grain flour
Rice protein concentrate
Psyllium husk powder
|Nutrients||g per 100|
|Total Carbohydrates||64.5 g|
|Total Fat||2.2 g|
1. Multigrain diet atta has been specially formulated to increase the intake of beneficial ingredients like millets and psyllium husk in everyday diet. These long-forgotten ingredients are not only energy-dense but are also sources of much essential fibre, protein and micronutrients.
2. Psyllium husk or isabgol contains soluble fiber that reduces appetite, improves digestion and provides a feeling of fullness, avoids unnecessary munching and hence it’s ideal for weight control.
3. The fiber content of whole grains keeps digestion much easier and maintains bowel regularity.
4. The millets are good sources of protein, resistant starch, vitamins and nutrients such as iron, calcium, phosphorus, potassium and hence known as nutri-grains. Rich in antioxidants they also have low GI (<55).
5. Millets are beneficial in detoxifying the body, helps prevent type 2 Diabetes, reduces hypertension, bad cholesterol, eliminates constipation, excess gas, bloating, cramping and hence helps you to stay slim and healthy.
6. Fenugreek contains natural soluble fiber galactomannan which swells in the stomach and thus suppress appetite by making you feel full. It also contains high soluble fibre content that helps in lowering blood sugar levels by slowing down digestion and absorbing carbohydrates.
7. Soluble fiber in guar gum lowers blood cholesterol by reducing cholesterol absorption from your small intestine. Guar gum also slows the rate of starch digestion and glucose absorption following a meal, leaving you full for a longer time post-meal.
8. Amaranth is one of the most protein-rich plant-based food. In addition, it contains dietary fibre & minerals.
9. Pea protein powder provides a delicious alternative source of protein, especially for vegetarians, vegans or those following restricted diets. Being a source of lysine and arginine, pea protein is especially sought after for active lifestyles.