Granola Bar (Almond) – Truweight
It is normal to have cravings in between the meals. To satisfy your craving we have almond granola bars that are best for the mid-meal snacking.
Truweight’s High-protein almond granola bar contains rolled oats, jowar flakes, almonds. Granola Bar-Almond & Coconut is a smart choice to tackle sweet cravings and mid-meal hunger pangs.
It contains crispiness from rolled oats, jowar flakes, goodness of sunflower oil, and nutty almond pieces with a dash of coconut powder.
These almond granola bars serve best in your weightloss diet plans. Provides you with enough energy for the day and prevents you from unhealthy snacking.
- Rolled oats
- Edible Vegetable oil
- Soy Protein
- Oligofructose, invert syrup, almond pieces
- Desiccated coconut powder
- Skim milk powder
- Humectant E420
- Salt, Antioxidant E319
1. Oats (Avena sativa) are a cereal commonly eaten in the form of oatmeal or rolled oats. Oats are rich in a specific type of soluble fiber called beta-glucan.
2. The soluble fiber in oatmeal has been shown to decrease low density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol or “bad cholesterol” by 10-15%, particularly when consumed as part of a low-fat diet.
3. Millets like Sorghum (Jowar) are rich in iron, protein and resistant starch. Antioxidants properties in millets are believed to help lower the risk of cancer, diabetes, heart disease and some neurological diseases. They also have low GI (<55), giving the snack good satiety value.
4. FOS is a naturally occurring complex carbohydrate found in small amounts in various plants. Along with other starch-like oligosaccharides such as inulin, FOS is mostly indigestible.
5. Skim milk provides a rich source of protein, offering 8.3 grams of protein per cup. Your body needs protein for its amino acids.