- Rolled oats,
- Edible Vegetable oil,
- Jowar , Soy Protein,
- Oligofructose, invert syrup, almond pieces,
- Desiccated coconut powder,
- Skim milk powder,
- Humectant E420,
- Salt, Antioxidant E319
- Hi-protein granola bars containing rolled oats, jowar flakes, almonds.
- Granola Bar-Almond & Coconut is a smart choice to tackle sweet cravings and mid-meal hunger pangs.
- It contains crispiness from rolled oats, jowar flakes, goodness of sunflower oil, and nutty almond pieces with a dash of coconut powder.
- Servings: 3 servings / box (2 single bars per serving)
1. Oats (Avena sativa) are a cereal commonly eaten in the form of oatmeal or rolled oats. oats are rich in a specific type of soluble fiber called beta-glucan.
The soluble fiber in oatmeal has been shown to decrease low density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol or “bad cholesterol” by 10-15%, particularly when consumed as part of a low-fat diet.
2. Millets like Sorghum (Jowar) are in iron, protein and resistant starch. Rich in antioxidants, which are believed to help lower the risk of cancer, diabetes, heart disease and some neurological diseases, they also have low GI (<55), giving the snack good satiety value.
3. FOS is a naturally occurring complex carbohydrate found in small amounts in various plants. Along with other starch-like oligosaccharides such as inulin, FOS is mostly indigestible.
4. Skim milk provides a rich source of protein, offering 8.3 grams of protein per cup. Your body needs protein for its amino acids.