Flaxseed Sesame Ladoo | Truweight
Truweight’s flaxseed sesame ladoo is high in Omega 3 and dietary fibre. It is an ideal option for sweet cravings in case you are weight conscious.
Flaxseed & Sesame ladoo is a rich assortment of protein, fibre and Omega 3 fatty acids. It also provides 2 unique compounds sesamin and sesamolin from sesame seeds.
This flaxseed ladoo is an exceptional alternative to satiate your sugar cravings while enjoying the goodness of nutritious food.
Flaxseeds, Sesame seeds white, Soy protein crispie, 90% protein Puffed rice crispie SKMP 34%, Jaggery, Honey, Liquid FOS, High oleic sunflower oil, Gum acacia, Black, raisins, Glucose syrup, Glycerol, Cranberry, Soy lecithin + GMS, Elaichi powder, Flavor, Salt + Citric acid + Malic acid
1. One like Truweight’s flaxseed ladoo which is a unique combination of high protein, high fibre and high omega-3, sweet snacks are not available in the market.
2. Adding nuts and seeds to your diet benefits your health as the seeds are an excellent source of numerous health-benefiting nutrients, dietary fiber (mucilage), minerals, antioxidants and vitamins that are essential for optimum health.
3. Despite the fact that fat in these ladoos is 21.6%, the oil used is in its raw natural form, meaning it is beneficial in terms of omega-3, -6 fatty acids and antioxidant potential, compared to refined oils used in most current market ladoo snacks.
4. Amaranth is one of the most protein-rich of any plant-based food available, rivalling that of animal-based foods like cheese.
5. Soy protein is rich in Leucine, an amino acid essential for fat burning and muscle building. Hence this sesame ladoo is beneficial for weight loss.
6. Black raisins and jaggery provide iron and sweet taste to the ladoos.
7. Gum acacia is added as an insoluble fibre source, with FOS being a prebiotic to boost the population of good microbes in your gut.