Let us be honest. Though body shaming may be highly looked down upon today, it does remain a topic of mockery for many, hurting the men struggling with the problem of fatty bulges and belly fat.
Whenever men look down at their bulges, it reminds them of old days when skinny jeans fitted them and the craving and longingness for it increase manifold.
And that is the time men start looking for easy alternatives and what comes to mind is easy to pop fat burner for men.
You see, weight loss is neither an easy nor a short journey for many. You really have to struggle your way through it.
An exercise regime and a balanced diet are what it takes to reach your goal…. Ideally! And that is when easy alternatives such “fat burner for men” start dancing in our heads.
Now there are both pros and cons to pill popping. Whether the pros rule or the cons ensues a never-ending debate.
So in this article, we will give you an insight to this debate and leave it for you to you decide whether you wish to take the long journey that gives you long-term results or the shorter one which gives you the instant but short-term result.
Traditionally, weight loss through a balanced diet and a regular exercise regime has been considered the winning recipe and let us admit it, people who have sincerely worked towards it HAVE achieved some great results.
But in today’s times, when all of us are addicted to reaping quick results, the long route seems rather unappealing and makes us want to take the easier way out, that is, they take the “chill pill” aka fat burner for men.
Now let us compare the traditional ways of controlling your flabs and the fat burner for men.
Pros of Fat Burner:
Here are a few pros offered by the fat burner for men over the traditional ways of losing weight:
- If we talk about the speed of getting the results, fat burner for men wins hands down over the traditional means of losing weight.
- Dietary pills as they are also referred to as, show visible results within a few days of starting the fat burner pills.
- There are different types of fat burners for men where some are more potent than their other counterparts.
- The second pro of using fat burner for men is the ease it offers to the mankind.
- Popping up pills is definitely way easier than running on the treadmill or checking your calories. And on top of it, these pills are not too expensive as well.
- The third pro is the physical and mental boost it gives to you. It tends to make men alert and more focused on whatever they are doing.
- Also, given their components and blends, they tend to keep you more energetic.
Cons of Fat Burner:
Now don’t clap too early, we are just done with the pros and going to count the cons that await you!
As they rightly say, there are no free lunches in this world, similarly, there is no easy way out to losing weight.
- Our logical mind knows that pills or fat burner for men aren’t healthy and pose various side effects to the human body.
- For this reason, even FDA (Food and Drug Administration) has issued a warning against the use of diet pills.
- Side effects caused by fat burner for men range anywhere from anxiety, loss of sleep, irritability and palpitations to a fatal heart attack.
Recommended: Truth About Weight Loss Pills: Are They Effective?
- The diet pills or the fat burner for men do their job but do not do their job well. What I mean is that they offer a temporary fix.
- You start gaining weight as soon as you stop consuming the diet pills.
- That is one major con of resorting to fat burner for men instead of adopting the traditional, much safer and long-term way of losing those extra flabs.
- Now the final con. Owing to the use of fat burner for men, who would want to keep themselves active and about?
- After all, the pills will do their work! In this process, you start losing the muscle mass you possessed before you started taking these pills.
Alarmingly, most health freaks do not mull over the hazardous effects these pills have over their health.
Today, everyone is so obsessed with looking lean and attractive that they start consuming whatever is shown lucrative in the adverts, without even conducting proper research.
According to me, this definitely qualifies for substance abuse. Why I say this is because the most common chemical used in the fat burner for men is ephedrine, which is actually addictive.
If you take these pills frequently and overdose, there are huge chances that your body may stop accepting it and as a result, ephedrine may start giving you mild or extreme side effects including dry mouth, anxiety, and headaches.
If by any chance, ephedrine does not agree with your body, you may experience seizures and even irregular heart palpitations.
Other ingredients that are present in the fat burner for men include aspirin and caffeine.
Although they do more good to the system that bad, if taken in an unmonitored quantity, mostly the problem arises when the dosage is higher than the body should be subject to.
Too much of anything is harmful to one’s health and that goes for caffeine and aspirin too, which when taken in a higher quantity, lead to heart diseases.
So all you people, we suggest you go for natural fat burners in the form of fruits, vegetables and homemade drinks, which have all the goodness vital for your health and do not pose health risks also.
Recommended: Top 5 Distinguishing Benefits of Weight Loss | Truweight
In addition to our viewpoint on fat burner for men, we would also like to know your take on these chemically laden supplementary pills. So leave us your views and feedback in the comment section below.
To know more about how to lose weight naturally and healthily, get in touch with our Truweight Nutritionist today. The first consultation is on us! Click here to avail it.