In the present time of busy schedule, all one needs is the convenience. Be it in work, food or any routine. But…
Truweight Blog Page Policy
Truweight Wellness Content team is devoted to providing articles and blog posts that are in line with our editorial standards – objective analysis, sourcing and content accuracy. Each and every article published in the Truweight Blog is medically reviewed and cross-checked by our certified nutritionists. Likewise, Truweight has zero-tolerance towards plagiarism.
Below are the standard policies we adhere to.
- Study papers, referenced and internal links sited in the articles must be from reputed and relevant academic associations or journals.
- Statistics, figures and outcomes published in the article must site references to the original sources. The statistics and figures must add value to the articles.
- Articles must be neutral and should not be in favour of subjects that neither Truweight believes nor endorses.
- The articles should not mislead readers. They must be clear and have relevant headers, sub-headers and conclusion.
- Articles should never make claims like “Truweight cures or treats certain diseases”.
- All articles must have relevant background information about the core subject of the article.
- All articles must be based on scientific evidence published in reputed publications.
- Articles must present both sides of the subject and should share the pros and cons if there are any.
What comes to your mind when I say protein? A cup of milk? Eggs? Lean or Red meat? What if I tell you, that even…
Medically reviewed by Shanmukha Priya, M.Phil and Ph.D. in Food Science and Nutrition Most of us would recognize…
Declare to someone that you are a vegetarian or vegan, the first question has thrown your way is, “But where do you…
Importance of the right diet cannot be denied in your weight loss journey and that is where in our search for the…