Being young means full of energy and eating anything that you can. With ageing, you may face some difficulties.…
Truweight Blog Page Policy
Truweight Wellness Content team is devoted to providing articles and blog posts that are in line with our editorial standards – objective analysis, sourcing and content accuracy. Each and every article published in the Truweight Blog is medically reviewed and cross-checked by our certified nutritionists. Likewise, Truweight has zero-tolerance towards plagiarism.
Below are the standard policies we adhere to.
- Study papers, referenced and internal links sited in the articles must be from reputed and relevant academic associations or journals.
- Statistics, figures and outcomes published in the article must site references to the original sources. The statistics and figures must add value to the articles.
- Articles must be neutral and should not be in favour of subjects that neither Truweight believes nor endorses.
- The articles should not mislead readers. They must be clear and have relevant headers, sub-headers and conclusion.
- Articles should never make claims like “Truweight cures or treats certain diseases”.
- All articles must have relevant background information about the core subject of the article.
- All articles must be based on scientific evidence published in reputed publications.
- Articles must present both sides of the subject and should share the pros and cons if there are any.
Weight loss challenge in women! Yes! Losing weight is a challenge in itself, whether you are in your 20s or 30s.…
Exercise is by far one of the most beneficial activities a person can do. Regular exercise improves overall…
What is metabolism and why is it so important for weight loss? It is quite a known fact that the higher your…
A good metabolism is important for reaching weight loss goals. But often, due to lifestyle choices, our metabolism…