Children who have a body mass index (BMI) at the same level or higher than 95 percent of their peers are considered…
Truweight Blog Page Policy
Truweight Wellness Content team is devoted to providing articles and blog posts that are in line with our editorial standards – objective analysis, sourcing and content accuracy. Each and every article published in the Truweight Blog is medically reviewed and cross-checked by our certified nutritionists. Likewise, Truweight has zero-tolerance towards plagiarism.
Below are the standard policies we adhere to.
- Study papers, referenced and internal links sited in the articles must be from reputed and relevant academic associations or journals.
- Statistics, figures and outcomes published in the article must site references to the original sources. The statistics and figures must add value to the articles.
- Articles must be neutral and should not be in favour of subjects that neither Truweight believes nor endorses.
- The articles should not mislead readers. They must be clear and have relevant headers, sub-headers and conclusion.
- Articles should never make claims like “Truweight cures or treats certain diseases”.
- All articles must have relevant background information about the core subject of the article.
- All articles must be based on scientific evidence published in reputed publications.
- Articles must present both sides of the subject and should share the pros and cons if there are any.
healthy weight loss
It is a well-known fact that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. A well-balanced breakfast as you…
Losing weight is important but losing weight the right way is more important. Losing weight is not just about being…
Healthy weight loss is good for the body, but can lead to sagging skin, especially if you have excess fat. Prevent…
Weight loss solutions can give you short term benefit since most have side effects which impact your weight loss…