Truweight Blog Page Policy
Truweight Wellness Content team is devoted to providing articles and blog posts that are in line with our editorial standards – objective analysis, sourcing and content accuracy. Each and every article published in the Truweight Blog is medically reviewed and cross-checked by our certified nutritionists. Likewise, Truweight has zero-tolerance towards plagiarism.
Below are the standard policies we adhere to.
- Study papers, referenced and internal links sited in the articles must be from reputed and relevant academic associations or journals.
- Statistics, figures and outcomes published in the article must site references to the original sources. The statistics and figures must add value to the articles.
- Articles must be neutral and should not be in favour of subjects that neither Truweight believes nor endorses.
- The articles should not mislead readers. They must be clear and have relevant headers, sub-headers and conclusion.
- Articles should never make claims like “Truweight cures or treats certain diseases”.
- All articles must have relevant background information about the core subject of the article.
- All articles must be based on scientific evidence published in reputed publications.
- Articles must present both sides of the subject and should share the pros and cons if there are any.
Medically reviewed by Shanmukha Priya, M.Phil and Ph.D. in Food Science and Nutrition Belly fat in women is the…
Excess weight around your stomach can strain your spines and cause back pain. Belly fat is not only unhealthy…
Beer belly is a major health issue among men, who are prone to picking up a pitcher of beer any time or any…
The relationship between body weight and drinking excessive alcohol is complex, involving not only the amount and…
After having talked so much about the most stubborn fat of all, the belly fat and how to reduce belly fat, I am…