Whole Egg Sandwich
When you are hungry as hell but you aren’t feeling like cooking much, you can always rely on egg sandwiches! And this wonder food item can even be made healthier. So we, at Truweight, thought of using the whole egg than just the egg yolk for making healthy sandwiches.
That is because while egg white may just give the protein, the main nutrition lies in the egg yolk. The egg yolk is rich in Iron, Vitamin B2, B12 and D, all of which are absent in the egg whites.
These vitamins and iron have a big role to play in your body by helping your metabolism, digestive system. So now, will you consider eating this wholesome egg sandwich than just choosing to eat egg whites?
Serve – 1
Cooking time – 5 mins
Level of cooking – Easy
Boiled Egg – 1 no
Brown Bread – 2 Slice
Green Chutney – 2 tsp
Onion – 2 tsp
Green Chillies – A few
Carrot – 1 tbsp
Black Salt – 1 tsp
Pepper Powder – 1/4 tsp
Salt – to taste
- Take a boiled egg and cut it into slices as shown.
- Take 2 slices of brown bread and spread green chutney on one side of each.
- Place the egg slices on one slice. Over them, put the onions, green chillies, carrots, some salt, pepper powder and black salt.
- Wrap them with the other slice of brown bread and heat it.
- You can now enjoy your healthy yummy egg sandwich.