Whether you serve this in a wrap or on a crisp iceberg lettuce, you will love this mouth-watering whole egg salad which makes for a yummy dinner. Eggs are a very good source of protein and the egg whites are rich sources of selenium, vitamin D, B6, B12 and minerals such as zinc, iron and copper.
Serving – 2
Preparation time – 5 mins
- 2 tsp red onion (diced)
- 2 boiled eggs (1 with yolk + 1 without yolk)
- 2 tsp tomato (diced)
- 2 tsp yellow pimentos (diced)
- 2 tsp black olives pitted
- 4-5 leaves of iceberg lettuce
- 2 tsp red pimentos (diced)
- 15 ml olive oil
- 2 tsp green capsicum (diced)
- Salt to taste
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 gm chopped fresh parsley
- For the dressing, in a small bowl, add salt, pepper and olive oil. Mix it and keep aside.
- Drain and peel the boiled eggs and cut into sixths.
- In a large bowl, mix together the bell pepper, onion, tomato, black olives and the pieces of eggs.
- Then put some lettuce and pour the dressing over it and serve.