Authentic & Flavorsome Vegetable Stew!
A tempting bowl of steamy vegetable stew full of nutrition is what we call for on a winter’s night. The authentic taste with aptly seasoned stew is quenching and soul full for a healthy appetite. An easy-to-make meal. You can also make a personal one with veggies of your choice.
- 5 tomatoes
- 2 capsicums
- 2 carrots
- 4-5 mushrooms
- 1 cup cauliflower
- Coriander leaves to garnish
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- You could also use vegetables like green peas, zucchini, broccoli, different coloured bell peppers, cabbage, basil etc.
- Blanch the tomatoes i.e., put them in boiling water for a few minutes, then peel the skin. Grind them in a grinder.
- Chop all the vegetables in slightly big pieces.
- In a pan, add ½ tsp of oil and add mustard seed, green chilies, garlic and ginger. Add onions after this and cook till transparent. Add the other vegetables.
- Sauté it for some time and add salt to taste.
- Add the tomato gravy and let it cook. Cover it with a lid.
- Add chaat masala to taste (add red chilli powder if you want it to be a little spicy)
- Add lemon and coriander before serving.
- Serve hot.