Tex Mex Tortilla Wrap!
This Tortilla wrap makes for a high-protein and low-fat vegetarian lunch and one can even eat them on the go. Add a little guacamole for a heartier meal.
- 30 gm black beans (drained)
- Juice from one lime
- Juice from one orange
- 3 pods of garlic (minced)
- Salt to taste
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- 3 small onions (sliced)
- ½ red or green bell pepper(chopped)
- Whole wheat tortillas (refer recipe)
- Cheese (optional)
- Salsa sauce (refer recipe)
- In a food processor, combine the beans, lime juice, orange juice, salt and cayenne pepper and blend until smooth.
- Add diced onions and bell peppers to this mixture.
- Spread approximately two tablespoons of the bean mixture on a tortilla. Top with cheese if desired, and also add salsa.
- Roll up and slice in half.
- Wraps can also be microwaved later for 30 seconds to warm them up.