Sweet Potato, Egg and Upma Mix Cutlet
Cutlets are great appetizers! The blissful combination of vegetables and spices melts in the mouth and pleasures your taste goblets. To count the health benefits, this recipe has sweet potato and egg white. Sweet potato is rich in vitamin C, manganese, copper, pantothenic acid, and vitamin B6. It also contains antioxidants, anti-inflammatory nutrients, and blood sugar-regulating nutrients that are beneficial for heath in every way.
This recipe will certainly win your heart for its taste and health benefits as well!
- Sweet potato
- Egg whites
- Half a cup of finely chopped onion, garlic, ginger and green chilly
- One pack upma mix
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Boil sweet potato and mash it
- Add egg whites, finely chopped onion, garlic, ginger and green chili and salt to form a mixture
- Add few drops of extra virgin olive oil and mash everything together
- Roast the mixture a little (not compulsory)
- Make cutlet balls or flats once it’s cooled down
- In a plate, empty the contents of one pack upma mix
- Roll the cutlet over the upma mix
- Either bakes the cutlet or shallow fry with very little oil in a pan
- Serve with green chutney or tomato chutney
If you want to make this even more wholesome to the mix, add boiled quinoa and some sattu. Add milk in case you don’t like the egg.
Also, try this Healthy Exotic Paneer Tikka