Spinach Saute Rice
Sautéed spinach combined with rice makes for a delicious meal and is a nice addition to any meal.
INGREDIENTS (Serves 2)
1 bunch of palak
½ cup brown rice
1 cup chopped onion
2-3 green chillies
¼ stick cinnamon
2 tsp ginger garlic paste
A pinch of turmeric
3 tsp oil
Salt to taste
- Boil the palak along with 2-3 green chilies.
- Let it cool and then grind it into a paste and keep aside.
- Heat 3 tsps of oil in a pan. Add the pounded clove, cardamom, cinnamon, chopped onions, pudina leaves and palak paste.
- Clean and half-boil the rice and add the prepared paste.
- Leave it till the rice gets completely cooked.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve.