Apart from having a delicious taste, sweet potatoes are an excellent source of many nutrients like vitamin A, vitamin C, manganese, copper, pantothenic acid, and vitamin B6. Additionally, they are a good source of potassium, dietary fibre, niacin, vitamin B1, vitamin B2 and phosphorus.Mashed sweet potato is easy to make and the best way to avail all the nutritive values. Here’s sharing the recipe that can accompany your main dishes.
- 2 sweet potatoes
- Green chilies
- 1 finely chopped tomato
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- Pepper and salt to taste
- Coriander and ginger roots, 1 tsp lemon juice
- Boil sweet potatoes, peel and mash them
- Add green chillies and tomatoes
- Now add 1 tsp olive oil, vinegar and some ginger and coriander
- Mix well, add salt and pepper to taste
- Add lemon juice and chaat masala (optional)
Indeed a perfect side dish to look forward to!