Raw Mango Chutney
Love the tang of raw mango? We give you the innovative raw mango chutney recipe to spice up your meals and health, all at once.
Preparation Time: 10 min
Level of Cooking: easy
- ¼ medium size Raw green Mango
- ½ green chilli seeded and chopped
- ½ inch ginger, chopped
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- ½ cup chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tsp sugar
- salt to taste
- 15-20 ml water
- Wash raw mango in running water. Peel and cut it into small chunks and discard its stone.
- Add mango pieces, green chilli, ginger, cumin seeds, sugar and salt in a grinder jar.
- Grind them until it is a medium coarse paste.
- Add coriander leaves and 1 tablespoon water; grind to a smooth paste. Serve it as an accompaniment or condiment with snacks and Indian meals.