Nutritious Ragi Porridge with Buttermilk Recipe
It becomes difficult when you have cravings for sweet and you want to stay healthy. But Truweight comes to your rescue and brings an ultimate option! This ragi porridge recipe for weight loss can be consumed with salt and buttermilk. Buttermilk is a great substitute for milk as it packs in a lot of benefits. It contains all the essential macronutrients and is low in fat than regular milk. It is also high in potassium, vitamin B12, phosphorous, calcium, and riboflavin. Buttermilk has cooling effects which aid in digestion by reducing acidity and will cool the stomach and soothe any kind of irritation. It is also effective against dehydration and washes down the fats and oils from your stomach.
Serve – 1
Cooking time – 20 mins
Level of cooking– Easy
Ragi Flour – 2 tbsp
Butter Milk – 100 ml
Water – 200 ml
Oil – 1 tsp
Cumin Seed – 1 tsp
Green Chilli – 1 no
Curry Leaves – 3-4 nos
Salt – to taste
1. Take ragi flour in a bowl and add ragi flour to it.
2. Mix them thoroughly and break up lumps, if any.
3. Transfer it to a pan and heat it.
4. To prepare the seasoning, take oil in another pan and heat it.
5. Add cumin seeds, green chilli and curry leaves to prepare the seasoning.
6. Once this seasoning cools down, add it to buttermilk.
7. Now add this buttermilk to the ragi flour and water mixture.
8. Add salt to taste.
9.You are done with your nutritious ragi porridge with buttermilk. Enjoy!