Quinoa Dosa Recipe
We all love our dosas. And we definitely love experimenting with them. To serve you with a great meal, we bring you this innovative recipe, dosa enchiladas, which combines the nutrition of dosas with the protein rich stuffing of baked beans. Originally, enchiladas are made with corn-based tortillas and then stuffed with a lot of cheese. There is some history behind it too. Enchiladas can be traced back to the Mayan times and hence a popular snack in Mexico. Anyway, Truweight has added our own health twist to this tasty Mexican fare! So go ahead and indulge.
Serve – 2
Cooking time – 45 mins
Level of cooking -Easy
For The Stuffing
Baked Beans -100gm
Garlic -1 tsp
Chilli Powder -1 tsp
Grated Cheese -2 tsp
Dried Oregano -A pinch
Oil -1/2 tsp
For The Sauce
Tomato -50 gm
Onions -50 gm
Garlic -1/2 tsp
Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Tomato Ketchup – 1tbsp
Tomato Puree – 3 tbsp
Oil – 1/2 tsp
Salt – To taste
Truweight Quinoa Dosa Mix -100 gm
Water -As required
- Prepare the stuffing with all the ingredients given above and saute well.
- In another pan, prepare the sauce.
- For the dosa, in a bowl add the quinoa dosa mix.
- Add some water to it to make a thick batter. Keep the batter for about 30 minutes.
- Put one tablespoon of the batter in a pan
- Steam it for 5-10 Mins or until done
- Place 1 tbsp of the stuffing on the center of the dosa and then roll it.
- Add the tomato masala above the rolled dosa.
- Sprinkle the cheese and bake for about 5 mins at 250 degrees.
- Your Dosa enchiladas are now ready to serve.