Hi-Protein Quinoa Dal Uttapam
Uttapam is a very popular South Indian dish. To celebrate this amazing dish better, Truweight found a way to twist the traditional taste of Uttapam. Instead of white rice, Truweight has used Quinoa, the high protein-high fibre grain. Quinoa is gluten-free, contains iron, B-vitamins, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, vitamin E, and fibre. Some more reason why the Truweight Quinoa dal dosa is better than normal dosa is because there is no white rice, has almost 2 times the protein and fibre, better phytochemical and minerals/vitamins profile. So try this recipe and have an amazing uttapam treat today!
Serve – 1
Cooking time– 20 mins
Level of cooking – Easy
Quinoa Dal Dosa Mix – 60 gm
Buttermilk – 60ml
Onion – 1 tbsp
Tomato – 1 tbsp
Carrot – 1 tbsp
Green Chilli – 1 tsp
Bell Pepper – 1 tsp
Black Salt – 1/2 tsp
Salt – to taste
Water – as required
- Take Truweight Quinoa Dal Dosa Mix in a bowl. To it, add buttermilk, salt, and water.
- Mix them well and keep for about 30 minutes.
- Pour some batter on a pan and spread it.
- Put onions, tomatoes, carrot, green chillies, bell pepper and black salt on the batter as shown in the video.
- Spread them well on the batter and then cook both the sides.
- You are now ready to serve your hot and delicious Quinoa Dal Uttapam.