How to Make Paneer Stuffed Quinoa Chilla
This is another recipe from Truweight that can give you dosa goals! This Paneer Stuffed Quinoa Chilla recipe includes Quinoa Dal Dosa mix which is a perfect alternative to traditional white rice dosa. It contains the wonder-grain Quinoa and nutritious legumes arhar, urad and moong dal. Moreover, paneer is a good source of Protein, Vitamin B12, Potassium, Selenium, Vitamin D, Riboflavin, Calcium, and Phosphorus. So try the recipe and enjoy dosas like never before!
Serve – 2
Cooking time – 40 mins
Level of cooking – Easy
|Quinoa Dal Dosa Mix||70 gm|
|Cumin Seeds||1/2 tsp|
|Ginger Paste||1 tsp|
|Green Chilli||1 tsp|
|Chilli Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Coriander Powder||1/2 tsp|
1. Take oil in a pan and add cumin seeds, ginger paste, green chilli to it. Saute them.
2. Add onion, paneer, chilli powder, coriander powder, some salt and coriander leaves to it. Mix them thoroughly.
3. Take Truweight’s Quinoa Dal Dosa Mix in another bowl and add the required amount of water to it.
4. Keep the batter for 30 mins.
5. Take some batter and spread it on the pan, as shown.
6. Cook both sides. Your dosa is ready.
7. Wrap the dosa with the paneer mixture and serve.