Yummylicious Paneer Chilly With Gluten Free Atta!
Paneeeeeer! We all love anything that has paneer it. It has sensational health benefits and keeps hunger pangs at bay.
Chilly paneer is one of the much-coveted Indio-Chinese cuisines. All you paneer lover out there, this one is for you!
- Cut the paneer into big cubes (or use frozen paneer from store)
- In a pan, add 1 tablespoon of cold pressed groundnut oil
- Now add jeera and get it to crackle
- Put finely chopped garlic and big pieces of green chilly basil seasoning
- Then add finely cut onion
- Put finely cut tomato when the onion is a little cooked
- Let it cook for a while and then add big pieces of capsicum (you can use green and yellow bells)
- Add salt and put the lid on (add red chilli powder if you want to)
Make sure the capsicum is not overcooked
- Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, take 3 tablespoons of gluten free atta and mix it with water to make a very thin batter (you can use milk too instead of water in case you want it sweet and softer).
- Now, add this batter to the cooking pan and mix thoroughly
- Add some pepper and cover with the lid and let cook in simmer flame
- Add some water if the gravy is too thick
- Then add the big pieces of paneer towards the end
Garnish with fresh and finely chopped coriander leaves and serve hot!
Also, try this Gluten Free Wrap Recipe