Level of cooking: Easy
Preparation time: 30 min
Paneer bhurji is one of the most relished vegetarian dishes. Paneer or cottage cheese is a rich source of vitamins, calcium, phosphorus and minerals. Making paneer bhurji takes no time what-so-ever and it’s a great alternative to all the time-consuming dishes that go with rotis and rice. It’s easy to digest and is considered as one of the best options for vegetarians to fulfill their protein need. If you are wondering how to make the dish, just keep reading…
1/2 tsp Oil
1/4 tsp Cumin seeds
2 small Green Chillies
1 Small Onion
1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
¼ tsp Garam Masala Powder
1/2 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
1 medium Tomato
Salt as per taste
- Chop the onions, tomatoes and chillies finely.
- Heat oil in a deep bottomed pan, add the cumin seeds, chopped onions and the ginger garlic paste, fry till they turn brown.
- Add the chillies and tomatoes and fry till they are soft .
- Add turmeric powder, garam masala powder, salt and a little water so that all the masalas are well combined.
- Add grated paneer and fry for 5 minutes till the paneer blends into the masala.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve hot.