Colourful Mixed Pepper and Corn salad
This time, Truweight brings to you a colorful treat of bell peppers and sweet corn. The brightly coloured veggies actually belong to the chilli pepper family, but their mild flavour and juicy crunch jazzes up a salad, adds a delightful crunch to pizzas, and tastes fantastic when grilled!
Loaded in carotenoids and vitamin C, this bell pepper and corn salad can definitely add a lot of body to any drab main dish! Oh, let’s not forget the capsaicin in them as well! Go ahead, dig into this simply tasty salad.
Serve – 1
Cooking time – 5 mins
Level of cooking – Easy
- Green Bell Pepper – 30 gm
- Red Bell Pepper – 30 gm
- Yellow Bell Pepper – 30 gm
- Sweet Corn (boiled) – 50 gm
- Coriander Leaves – 2 tsp
- Green Chilli – 1 tsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
- Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Take a bowl and place green bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, red bell pepper and sweet corn in it.
- Add coriander leaves, green chilli, lemon juice, pepper powder and salt to it.
- Mix them thoroughly and serve.