Healthy Mexican Chilla with Quinoa Dal Dosa Recipe
Truweight brings to you yet another dosa recipe. This Mexican Chilla with Quinoa Dal Dosa is a sure way to make your lunch times better. Quinoa is a food of high protein quality and is typically regarded as an adequate source of all essential amino acid. Truweight’s Quinoa Dal Dosa mix is a ready-to-cook dosa mix which is convenient to prepare. Besides Quinoa, it also has nutritious legumes like arhar, urad and moong dal. And adding bell peppers to the recipe not only brings their mild flavour to the dosa but are great sources of vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin B6. So try out this recipe now and thank us later!
Cooking time – 40 mins
Level of Cooking – Easy
|Quinoa Dal Dosa Mix||25 gm|
|Canned Beans||50 gm|
|Yellow Bell Pepper||1 tsp|
|Green Bell Pepper||1 tsp|
|Red Bell Pepper||1 tsp|
|Palak Leaves||1 tsp|
|Tomato Sauce||1 tbsp|
|Chilli Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Garam Masala||1/2 tsp|
1. Take a bowl and add yellow bell pepper, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, palak leaves, canned beans, chilli powder, tomato sauce, garam masala, some salt to it.
2. Mix all of them thoroughly.
3. Take Truweight’s Quinoa Dal Dosa Mix in another bowl and add required amount of water to it. And keep the batter for 30 mins.
4. Take some batter and spread it on a pan, as shown. You are now ready with your dosa.
5.Put the above mixture on the dosa and wrap it.
6. Your Healthy Mexican Chilla with Quinoa Dal Dosa is ready to be served.