Salubrious Masoor Dal Soup!
From the list of all Indian pulses, Masoor dal is an incredible source of cholesterol -lowering fibre, protein, including essential amino acids isoleucine and lysine. It is commonly known as lentils. This Massor dal soup recipe will provides adequate nutrition and nourishment for your body.
- ⅓ cup split red lentils (masoor dal)
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 3-4 garlic cloves chopped
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- 2 large tomatoes roughly chopped
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Coriander for garnishing
- Salt to taste
- Heat a non-stick kadai. Pour ¼ tsp oil and sauté finely chooped garlic and onion for 1 minute.
- Add washed lentils, chilli powder, 3 cups water & tomatoes. Mix well and cook for 1 minute.
- Transfer into a pressure cooker and cook till 3 whistles. Cool & puree the blend.
- Add lemon, salt and garnish with coriander.
- Serve hot.
- Stay healthy, stay happy!
Also, Try this Healthy recipe: Channa with Egg and seeds cocktail