High Protein Egg Dosa
Any high protein recipe has never tasted as good as this egg dosa. High protein egg dosa is an innovative yet discreet way to add some eggs to the recipe. Try this delicacy and we are sure you would love to thank us for this tasty recipe!
- Serves: 3
- Cooking time: 15 mins
- Level of cooking: Easy
- 2 cups fermented dosa batter (You can use Truweight dosa mix / Quinoa dosa mix)
- 2 tsp oil
- 3 nos eggs
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- 1tsp chopped curry leaves
- 2 chopped medium onion
- 1 green capsicum chopped
- salt to taste.
- Beat the eggs and salt.
- Add chopped onion, capsicum, chilli flakes, coriander and curry leaves, and beat again.
- Heat non-stick tawa on slow fire. Pour ladle full of batter spread into a thin dosa.
- Pour the egg mixture on the dosa spread.
- Pour 1/2 tsp oil. When one side turns golden brown turn it slowly on the other side. After a few seconds remove from tawa. High protein egg dosa is ready to be served hot with chutney.