Hi-Protein Wow Roti or Parathas Recipe | Truweight
We all know how much we love parathas. And we also know that our conventional paranthas may not be very good on our health.
But what if parathas could be made healthier? With the above recipe, you can have parathas and rotis that you always crave for, without hampering your body.
Serve – 2
Cooking time – 30 minutes
Level of cooking – Easy
- Hi Protein Atta 100gm
- Truweight Wow Drink 2 sachet
- Ajwain Seeds A pinnch
- Water As required
- Onion 1 tsp
- Garlic Paste 1 tsp
- Green Chilli 1/2 tsp
- Coriander Leaves 1 tsp
- Amchur Powder 1 tsp
- Chilli Powder 1 tsp
- Lemon Juice 1 tsp
- Salt To Taste
1. Take 2 cups of Hi-Protein Atta to a bowl and add a pinch of Ajwain seeds to it. Add water to the bowl as required and mix everything thoroughly to prepare the dough.
2. Then take 2 sachets of Truweight Wow Drink in another bowl. To it, add 1 tsp of onion, 1 tsp of garlic paste,1/2 tsp of Green Chilli, 1 tsp of Coriander Leaves, 1 tsp of Amchur Powder, 1 tsp of Chilli Powder, 1 tsp of Lemon Juice and a pinch of salt and mix the entire thing.
3. Now prepare a dough ball. And press it on the roti board to prepare the paratha as shown in the video.
4. Then take 1 tsp of the Wow Drink Masala and put on the center of your paratha. Now bring together all the sides of the paratha and seal them tightly.
5. Again prepare a dough ball and roll it on the roti board. You are now ready with healthy delicious parathas.