Cooking time- 20 minutes
Level of cooking- easy
We don’t need to sell this delectable recipe to you, do we? Your high-protein, weight loss fix is guaranteed with this grilled chicken recipe. Who says healthy foods needn’t taste good! Vegetarians can substitute this with paneer. Dig in and let us know!
- Chicken 100 grams
- onion paste- 50 grams
- spices:turmeric , red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste,cinnamon,( corn flour or chana flour) cardamon salt to taste garam masala
- Wash the chicken pieces and marinate for ½ hour in turmeric and curd mixture.
- Add onion paste and all the spices together to form a smooth paste.
- Rub this paste on chicken pieces.
- Spray the grill pan and grill chicken on medium heat for 5 minutes each side or until it becomes tender.