Gluten Free Egg Roll
Cooking time- 10 minutes
Level of cooking- easy
Are you tired of the regular subji-roti-rice circle? How about trying this truly delicious, high protein egg roll made from our very own gluten free atta. This recipe can double up as a snack on the go too. Roll your way into happiness and good health!
- Gluten free atta – 100 grams
- Egg – small – 50 grams
- Onion – 50 grams
- ginger garlic paste 1 tspn
- black pepper- 1 tsp
- coriander ½ bunch
- salt to taste
- Thinly slice red onion and green chili pepper.
- Beat the eggs in a medium bowl until fluffy. Add salt.
- Place a large frying pan on heat and heat ½ tbsp of oil.
- Pour ¼ egg mixture into the frying pan and swirl it immediately to form a roti size omelet.
- Before the egg sets, place a roti on the egg and press it gently. Flip the roti when the egg is done and cook for a few seconds.
- Remove the roti from the frying pan and place on a board with the egg side up.
- Divide the sliced vegetables into portions. Line up one portion of the vegetables in the center of the roti. Add a little lemon juice.
- Roll up the roti with the vegetables in the center. Wrap and serve