The Health Bowl- Gluten Free Atta Soup!
This health bowl with gluten free atta soup is sure to get your taste buds tingling. It’s quick, easy and extremely nourishing; filled with carrots, capsicum, corn and onions. You could whip up a green salad to turn it into a hearty meal.
- 2 tbsp gluten free atta
- 1 or 2 carrots
- 1 capsicum
- 1 small cup corn 3-4 spring onions 3 cups water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add chopped vegetables to 2 glasses of water and cook the mixture.
- Add 2 tbsp of gluten free atta in a cup of cold water, stir it well (see that lumps are not formed).
- Add the atta mix to boiling water with chopped vegetables.
- Cook for 10 minutes on a medium flame. If needed, add some more water and boil for some time.
- Add salt and pepper to the soup.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Also read: Need to Know About Gluten Free Foods