Fruit cocktail or fruit salad as it is called is a mix of chunks of fruits mixed together with sugar syrup. But, Truweight has come up with this fruit cocktail recipe that does not require the use of sugar syrup. Instead, hi-protein laddoo has been used to give it a little sweetness. The hi-protein laddoo provides protein and fiber and it is a source of beta-glucan from oats. It is enriched with honey, almonds, and sunflower seeds and it is a healthy way to meet hunger cravings between meals.
Preparation time: 5 min
Serving – 2
Superfood Used: Seeds Cocktail, Hi protein laddoo
- Yogurt – 100 ml or ½ glass
- Hi-protein laddoo – 2 Nos.
- Seeds cocktail – 2 tsp
- Apple – ½ cup or 50 gm
- Pomegranate – ½ cup or 50 gm.
- Almonds & Raisins (optional) – 2 tsp
Method of preparation
- In a bowl, take yogurt or curd and mix it well to make a smooth paste.
- Cut apple into bite size pieces, and pomegranate seeds, add them in the curd.
- Coarsely crush two Hi protein laddoos and add to the curd.
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp of seeds cocktail over the mixture.
- Finally, garnish with raisins and chopped nuts for extra crunch and added taste.