Deviled Eggs Recipe
Have you ever wondered how the world will be without eggs? Well, definitely not a good one! To celebrate our undying love for eggs, Truweight brings its one of the easiest recipes that will give a little twist to the eggs. This healthy twist to the deviled egg recipe incorporates the phytonutrient-rich salsa, sweet corn and grated paneer. These bite-sized delicacies are literally melt-in-the-mouth decadence that you must absolutely try. Not just the taste, the recipe provides a new way to include the protein-rich goodness contained in eggs. So there you go, yet another way to spice up the multi-faceted egg such that it is party-ready too. Try this recipe today and send us your feedback for us to improve.
Serve – 2
Cooking time – 1 min
Level of cooking – Easy
Boiled eggs – 2Nos
Sweet corn (boiled) – 1 tbsp
Grated Paneer – 1 tsp
Coriander Leaves – A few
Salsa – 2 tbsp
- Take one egg and cut it in two equal halves
- With a spoon, remove the yolk part from the egg halves.
- Take 2 tbsp of salsa and fill it in the place of yolk in the egg halves.
- Put the grated paneer, sweet corn and coriander leaves above the salsa.
- And you are ready to enjoy the deviled eggs!