Quick and Easy Crispy Protein Fried Rice
What can possibly be the next favorite food after rice for the rice lovers? Well, it is fried rice. But the whole frying and oiling of the rice can be really unhealthy. That is why Truweight thought of treating your taste buds with your favorite fried rice in a much healthier way. The above recipe of protein fried rice will provide you with a good dose of protein. Protein can help you shed those unwanted pounds and keep your belly full. This recipe is packed with both carbohydrates and protein. Carbs present in brown rice and Truweight’s protein crispies and roasted chana is a bonus to this dish. Truweight’s roasted chana consists of bengal gram which is an excellent source of magnesium, manganese and phosphorous. On the other hand, Protein crispies is low in fat and high in protein and it is also loaded with vitamins and minerals, such as calcium, iron, and potassium. What can be a healthier way than this to have fried rice!
Cooking time– 30 mins
Level of cooking– Easy
Cooked Brown Rice – 150 g or 2 cup
Carrot – 50 g or 1 medium
- Potato -50 g or 1 medium
- Green Chillies – 2 to 3
- Onion – 50 g or 1 medium
- Ginger and Garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves – 1 small bunch
- Few Mint Leaves – to garnish
- Olive oil -2 tsp or 10 ml
- Protein crispies -3 tsp or 15 g
- Roasted channa- -3 tsp or 15 g
- In a pan, add 2 tsp of olive oil. Add onion, ginger-garlic paste, and green chillies. Saute till onion turns into golden.
- Add grated /minced carrots and potatoes into the pan and add little water to cook
- Once cooked, add crispy protein and roasted channa mix it well.
- Add the cooked brown rice, salt, and mix it well.
- Garnish it with fresh mints and coriander leaves.
- Ready to Serve.