Authentic South Indian Coconut Chutney!
Coconut is a blessed drupe in any form, which has all the medicinal values to heal your body’s internal issues or even external injuries.
It’s an exclusive concoction of fatty acids that can greatly weight loss.
The authentic south Indian coconut chutney is relished and cherished all over India. Hence, giving the ultimate healthy recipe to gratify your patriotic taste!
- 1 medium size coconut
- 2-3 green chillies
- 9-10 curry leaves
- 1 cup chana dal
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp oil
- ½ tsp black mustard seeds
- 5-6 curry leaves
- 1 dried red chilli (broken)
- Grate the coconut with the help of a coconut grater.
- In a non-stick pan dry roast the chana dal in medium flame for 4-5 minutes till it gets light brown.
- Add all the ingredients in a mixture add little water and make it into a paste.
- In a pan make chok by adding oil and other ingredients and add it to coconut chutney.
Preserve the chutney in an airtight container for longer use.
Also Try: Incredible Green Crispy Dosa Recipe!