Chole Chaat- A Perfect Blend Of All Tastes!
In India, we get all kinds of delicious, mouth-watering cuisine across the streets. But to be honest, hygiene and quality are one of the major concerns. To eat healthy and tasty, this recipe will help you to make best chole chaat right at home. A great snack for people who love the spicier things in life, chole chaat is packed with flavor and aroma.
- 1 bowl of chickpeas
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tomato
- ½ inch piece of ginger
- 2 tsp chopped coriander
- 1-2 green chilies
- Mushroom and capsicum (optional)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar/lemon juice
- Amchoor powder to taste
- Red chili powder
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil (optional)
- Soak the chickpeas overnight in water and boil them
- Add all the chopped vegetables to a teaspoon of olive oil and vinegar
- Add salt, red chili powder and chaat masala to taste
- You can also add tamarind chutney to it
- Another variation can be to saute all vegetables in olive oil and mix the boiled chickpeas and the tamarind chutney
- Add vinegar and chaat masala
Recommended Read: Wholesome Vegetable Pulao Recipe!