Chatpati Sprouts Chaat Recipe | Truweight
1 green chilli (finely chopped)
small piece of ginger (finely chopped)
chopped coriander for dressing
½ tsp cumin
¼ tsp oil
¼ tsp haldi
½ tsp red chilli powder
½ cup whipped curd
½ tsp sweet imli chutney( available in ratnadeep or homemade)
¼ tsp roasted cumin powder
salt to taste.
1. Heat a pressure cooker. Add oil and cumin seeds and haldi,chopped green chilli and ginger. Toss for ½ minute till cumin gets light brown.
2. Now add sprouts, red chilli powder and salt and cook for 1 minute. Add 250ml water and close the cooker.
3. Cook till 3-4 whistles. Now open the cooker and add chopped coriander and allow the sprouts to cool.
1. In a bowl put sprouts, then add whipped curd and imli chutney.
2. Garnish the top of chat with a pinch of salt,cumin powder,red chilli powder & coriander.
3. Serve your healthy CHATPATI SPROUTS CHAAT.
Next Read :