Exquisite Health Binding Bread Rolls!
Rolls are the tasteful teaser that satiates your taste buds! If it is filled in with nutritive vegetables, then it contributes towards health and weight loss as well.
We are served most delicious and epic rolls prepared by the famous food chains. But it would have mayonnaise and lot other unnecessary fats in them.
This recipe of ‘Bread Rolls’ is a splendid in-hand snack that deliciously nourishes you with all the vegetables that you have said no to, so far.
- 4 slices of Brown Bread
- 2 medium size full boiled Potatoes and mashed
- 1 Carrot cut and boiled
- 6-7 French Beans cut and boiled
- 1 ½ tablespoon Peas boiled
- Coriander chopped finely
- 1 teaspoon Oil
- 1 green Chilli chopped finely
- ½ teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- ½ teaspoon Red Chilli powder
- ½ teaspoon Haldi powder
- ½ to 1 teaspoon Amchur powder
- Salt to taste
Read about: Healthy Fatty Foods that keep you Fit
Vegetable Masala Filling-
- In a non-stick kadai add oil, and then add cumin seeds, turmeric/haldi and chopped green chilli.
- After 2 minutes add mashed potatoes, carrot, beans and peas and mix nicely for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add red chilli powder, coriander leaves, salt and amchur.
- Cook this mixture nicely on medium flames for 5-7 minutes.
- Allow mixture to cool for 10 minutes.
Filling into bread roll-
- Take a big bowl ¾ filled with drinking water.
- Soak bread for 2-3 seconds and squeeze out water from the bread.
- Add vegetable mixture in the centre of the bread and press bread from all sides to form a ball.
- Preheat oven to 200’c.
- Bake bread rolls at 200’c for about 25-30 minutes till it becomes golden brown.
- Serve it hot with chutney.
Relish your quick bite of the exquisite bread rolls with homemade tangy chutney!