Black Bean Vegetarian Chili Recipe!
Packed with so much flavor, the sweetness of the sweet potatoes combines perfectly with the carrots and the spiciness of the fresh chili.
- 30 grams black beans
- 2 medium carrots (sliced)
- 2 cloves
- 1 garlic minced
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 2 small sweet potatoes (peeled and chopped)
- ½ red bell pepper(chopped)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 30 grams diced tomatoes
- ½ cup vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Sauté onions and garlic in olive oil for a minute or two then add the sweet potatoes, carrots and bell pepper and stir it for about 5-6 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium low, and add the remaining ingredients, stirring to combine well.
- Simmer, partially covered and stirring occasionally. Cook for 20-25 minutes, until flavors are well mixed and vegetables are cooked.
- Garnish with coriander and serve.