Servings – 1
Cooking time – 10 min
Level of cooking – Medium
There are various ways to relish dosas but if haven’t tried carrot dosa yet, we suggest you do it and for all the right reasons. This carrot dosa recipe is light on your stomach and gives you the goodness of beta carotene and fibre. Wanna know more about how to prepare carrot dosa? Simply follow the steps given below.
1 cup thinly grated carrot
1 cup rice flour (chawal ka atta)
1/4 cup grated coconut
2 tsp finely chopped green chillies
2 tbsp curds (dahi)
salt to taste
oil for greasing and cooking
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well to make a consistent batter using enough water.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it lightly using a little oil.
- Pour a ladleful of the batter on the tava (griddle) and spread it evenly.
- Cook both the sides, using a little oil, till it turns golden brown in colour.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make more dosas.
- Serve hot with green chutney.